Frida Kahlo Socks
Frida Kahlo was a mexican painter--known for her mix of fantasy and realism. She mostly painted self-portraits. She revolutionized art.
Quote: Feet, what do I need them for.
If I have wings to fly.
- 88% combed cotton, 10% polyamide, 2% elastane and 100% love!
- Made of premier cotton for extra soft and smooth
- Reinforced toe and heel are made to last
- Quality in every stitch to ensure every detail is perfect
- Our threads are certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which means we leave out harmful chemicals to keep your skin safe and happy.