1003 Great Things About Being Jewish
Just a sampling of the gems within:
- They say Aunt Rose's matzo balls could sink a ship . . . in case you're interested in doing that.
- Everyone knows that kosher hot dogs rule.
- A Hanukkah bush is a lot easier to bring home than a Christmas tree.
- Cool-looking blue and silver wrapping paper instead of red and green.
- Where else does a 13-year-old get to say, "Today, I am a man"?
- "The remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years, she served nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. —Calvin Trillin
1,003 Great Things About Being Jewish is sure to have everyone smiling, laughing, and appreciating all things Jewish.