Rosh Hashanah Marzipan Pops
What you will get: A gift box with 10 Rosh Hashanah pops: two each of round challahs, red apples, embossed honey pots, rich pomegranates and marbled shofars.
Marzipan treats have kosher parve certification from the Chicago Rabbinical Council (cRc).
• Treats are sculpted from marzipan, which contains almonds, which are tree nuts.
• Marzipan contains sugar, almonds, water, preservative and approved food color.
• Treats are vegan and gluten-free, but they are crafted in a commercial kitchen where they may come into contact with milk, eggs, wheat, seeds, corn, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
• The candy part of our pops is approximately 1½" (3.8 cm) in diameter and 3/8" (1 cm) thick.
• The candy is cast onto 4½" (11.4 cm) sticks. If you would like your candy delivered without sticks, please make a note when you place your order.
• The pops as a whole each measure approximately 5" to 6" (13 to 15 cm) tall.
• Each pop is individually wrapped and labeled, and then carefully packaged in a lovely gift box which is tied with a satin ribbon.