Paperback: 352 pages
God didnt design the Seder to put your kids to sleep.
Instead, the Seder is an experience your family should love, treasure and remember.
you ever wondered that there might be something more to Passover, the
Seder and in the Haggadah—something that just might hold the secrets to
living the life of joy and meaning that you were intended to?
In The Telling,
Mark Gerson, host of The Rabbis Husband podcast and renowned Jewish
philanthropist, shows us how to make the Seder the most engaging,
inspiring, and important night of the Jewish year. By using this book,
youll be able to:
· Lead the Seder with wisdom, confidence and fun that guests will remember
· Make the Haggadah burst alive with insight for our opportunities, questions and challenges
· Show Gentile friends the richness of the Jewish tradition
· Instill a lasting love of Judaism within your children
· Bring your family closer together and closer to God
will enable you to see what the Haggadah really is: The Greatest Hits
of Jewish Thought. This understanding will enable you to provide your
guests with the most interesting, insightful and practically helpful
night of the year—with teachings and lessons that will continue to
brighten in the year to come.